Here is a quick guide on finding your blogs feed urls.
For more info on what rss is and what is is used for, please take a look at the guide below:
There are times when you want to tell someone your site’s feed address or URL, or you need it to submit it to search engines and directories, many of which now accept feed URL submissions. There are four possible URLs for each of your feeds. Any of these will work.
http://example.com/?feed=rss – Standard RSS feed format
http://example.com/?feed=rss2 – RSS Version 2
http://example.com/?feed=rdf – What is RDF? – http://www.w3.org/RDF/
http://example.com/?feed=atom – What is an Atom Feed – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atom_%28standard%29
If you are using custom permalinks, you should be able to reach them through this usage:
After configuring the settings of your site feed, your blog is now ready to be syndicated to the world! Simply enter one of the following URLs into your favorite feed reader, where your blog’s content will be delivered and updated automatically.
Note: Be sure to substitute in the correct blog address for blogname and the label you’re interested in for labelname. Site feeds do not work with private or FTP-hosted blogs.
Full site feed:
- Atom 1.0: http://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
- RSS 2.0: http://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
- Atom 1.0: http://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default
- RSS 2.0: http://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default?alt=rss
Label-specific site feed:
- Atom 1.0: http://www.googleblog.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default/-/privacy
- RSS 2.0: http://www.googleblog.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Individual post comment feed:
- Atom 1.0: http://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/postId/comments/default
- RSS 2.0: http://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/postId/comments/default?alt=rss
Note: You can find the postId of an individual post from the Posting | Edit Posts tab. Simply mouseover the ‘Edit’ link next to a particular post, and that postId will be displayed in your browser’s status bar.
Now that you know your WordPress or Blogger RSS Feed urls, sign up with RFE Hosting today for 5%-10% off your semi-annual/annual payment:
Was this guide/post helpful? Please leave a comment below
Sign-Up for our Affilate program today, and start earning money!