Here is a quick guide on how to install Google Friend Connect (GFC) to your WordPress Blog.
Step 1: Visit The GFC account page and create an account if you do not have one already )
- Add New Site – http://screencast.com/t/S8f61uAi
- Enter your site info (Site Name, Site Url, Press Continue) – http://screencast.com/t/7ns8TxKG
Step 2: Login to your WordPress Blog, and go to your widgets section and add a new text widget
- Go to Appearance > Widgets – http://screencast.com/t/OyxylkTjOiiz
- Add a new text widget to your sidebar/footer – http://screencast.com/t/GeMVKCU7
- In GFC, click “Add the members gadget”, set the colors you would like, then generate the code – http://screencast.com/t/Op3pg1cOKvcT
- Copy/paste the code into your new WordPress Widget – http://screencast.com/t/iyzE5CuCB
Step 3: Save your widget, and refresh your home page – http://screencast.com/t/d4OqibGk0ke
Was this guide/post helpful? Please leave a comment below
Sign-Up for our Affilate program today, and start earning money!